2009년 1월 11일 일요일

Communication box_nail

Background
Humans have five senses sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch; a classification attributed to Aristotle.
When people have an experience, we can get a feeling through those 5 senses. It
may be happy, angry, upset ,sad and so on.
That kind of feeling is different from person to person even same situation. The feeling is so complex and delicate. Sometimes It is hard to explain just one word.

Idea sketch



Goals
I want to share that kind of personal feeling. Without a
word we can not understand each other.
For this project, I will tell my personal fact on what makes me feel better. Usually the makeup brings the psychological expectation effect. In my case, I am affected by nail color. I always change my nail color almost every week. It can control my clothes, makeup and feeling. I want to clarify the relation between nail color and emotion.
Especially I want to talk with the different sex. The male and female have different thinking processes. Because the male develops the sense of sight and
the female a more sensitive touch. So they use the opposite method for their communication. I use the sight factor for woman and touch factor for man.

Method
The system is vibrating black box that controlled by nail color. When woman put their nails in the hole, the sensor recognizes the color and makes a different vibration to man’s body directly.
It is not necessary to talk. The color is so various. So I chose two negative colors. That is red and blue. In the symbolism, the blue color often uses for trust and calm. However, the red color uses for desire and passion.


Credit by David Hall

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기